• November 4, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I have a list of about 50,000 and would like to promote many of the products on here. But I would like to get a sample of the product first to make sure it does what it says it does, especially from people new to the market or people I have not heard of before.

Do you guys think it’s ok to ask for a free sample?

I just don’t want to promote something that does not meet its claims and have my list lose faith in my recommendations.

• November 5, 2014 at 2:05 am

Chris feel free to review my product here https://listbuildingpros.leadpages.net/reviewerswanted/.

• November 5, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Absolutely! I would definitely prefer to promote a product that I know and believe in to my list. It takes so much time and effort to grow a good list, so you don’t want to just promote anything and everything to them.

• November 7, 2014 at 12:33 pm

@chrisr,

I would never promote anything at all with out seeing it unless they have a proven track record.

I understand that sometimes the product is still being worked on right up till the launch.

But I still want to see it and the copy if possible.

Also if you have never heard of them before then it is even more important to see everything.

Cheers,
    Allen

• November 16, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Well, I do not have a list of 50,000 subscribers (hopefully, one day I will!). However, I too think that, when promoting a product to your list, it must be something you truly believe in, because you only want to give quality to your followers.